H&M is a global, world recognisable label with incredible brand recall. Post their launch into the AU market, H&M has been looking to tap into local culture and resources to resonate with the local customer.
To celebrate local Australian talent with four innovators and leaders in their field, to feature in dynamic and digital friendly content to share the H&M campaign message "come together" in order to drive brand awareness and recall.
what we did.
- Recruited the talent from videographers to models - incl. San Cisco, Tessa James, Captain and the Gypsy Kid and the family behind Aquabumps.
- Created the content strategy, production and execution including asset placement, funnel placement and requirements of the client.
- Directed the film and photo shoots
- Consulted on the resulting campaign - e.g. rollout, timelines etc.
- Combined follower reach of over 1.9 MILLION followers
- 40 unique content pieces created
- 89,000 video views (15 seconds or completed)
- 43,200 post engagements
- 12% increase in followers
- 2.2% increase in foot traffic to store
- 6.8% increase in website traffic